Frequently Asked Questions
- Does CD Sheet Music™ run with Windows 7?
- How do I install CD Sheet Music™?
- How do I view the music pages from the Table of Contents?
- Why can't I print music pages?
- Why do some pages appear with poorer quality?
- How can I tell which version I have?
- Why can't open a file in Preview mode on my MAC?
- Why can't I open CD Sheet Music on my Mac computer?
- What can I do if a page or file is missing?
CD Sheet Music™ files will not open in Apple's Preview. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your Mac to view CD Sheet Music™ files. The latest version for the Mac can be downloaded from here.
Don't see your question here? Send your question to our tech support team.