Frequently Asked Questions
- Does CD Sheet Music™ run with Windows 7?
- How do I install CD Sheet Music™?
- How do I view the music pages from the Table of Contents?
- Why can't I print music pages?
- Why do some pages appear with poorer quality?
- How can I tell which version I have?
- Why can't open a file in Preview mode on my MAC?
- What can I do if a page or file is missing?
CD Sheet Music™ contains reprints of editions first published before 1923. Many are reprints of editions from the 19th Century, from a variety of publishers. We try to find the best available copy of each work, but the printing quality varies from a first edition print or a modern edition. As much as we can, we straighten the image, remove extraneous marks, and darken the image (to make it black and white, as opposed to gray and white). Our goal in producing CD Sheet Music™ has been to provide incredible libraries of music at an amazingly low price.
Don't see your question here? Send your question to our tech support team.